This cut-resistant 13-gauge knit is highly dexterous, yet provides stellar cut protection.
The polyurethane palm coating provides a lightweight, non-shedding finish with a good grip when contamination is of concern. PU palm coating improves abrasion resistance, and are dipped over
an ergonomic hand form for a natural, comfortable fit. Back of the hand is uncoated for good breathability.
• 13 Guage lightweight liner with HPPE yarns that provide EN Cut Level 5 protection for the ultimate in cut resistance.
• The palm dipped polyurethane (PU) coating provides enhanced grip in dry and light oil environments for secure handling.
• Light coating gives improved flexibility and dexterity.
• It has abrasion resistance level 4 and other good levels of
• Fully coated and driver styles for added protection.
• Minimal strikethrough reduces irritation and increases comfort levels.
• Good wet and dry grip
• Standard - EN 388