1. Outer Shell: Nomex® rip stop construction for greater abrasion resistance.
2. Moisture barrier: Resistant to water penetration and liquid chemicals.
3. Thermal Liner: FR felt attached to FR face cloth.
4. Reflective Tape: Tested to EN 471.
5. Standard: EN 469.
Style: Jacket and trouser.
a. Two side pockets with flaps and one radio pocket on chest.
b. Front zipper extending to collar.
c. Lace intact at waist.
d. 5 cm wide retro-reflective trim, one trim around the chest, one trim around the waist and one trim each around the sleeves.
a. Pass though pockets on both sides.
b. Fly zipper.
c. Adjustable braces.
d. Reflective trim near knees.
e. Elastic intake on back.
1. Fireman helmet as per EN443.
2. Fireman hand gloves, waterproof and fire resistant.
3. Fireman boots as per EN345-2.
Applications: Fire fighters DuPont™ Nomex® is a revolutionary heat and flame-resistant fiber, providing protection to millions of workers worldwide. Professional disaster management groups particularly fire fighters have been using the flame-resistant garment made of Nomex® brand fiber. Unpredictable fires situations could create situations where temperatures could reach around 19000 Fahrenheit. This leaves workers vulnerable to serious injury. Nomex® III A - innovative fiber is a blend of 93% Nomex® with 5% Kevlar® and 2% anti-static fiber. This fiber forms a protective guard to skin.