The Survivor is an intrinsically safe lightweight, hand-held flashlight with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations. This light features a reduced bezel length to minimize snag hazards and an updated clip design for better attachment to turnout gear.
A large button provides gloved access to microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, emergency flash and moonlight mode. Smoke Cutter optic technology offers insertable black or amber plugs for user customizable beam pattern.
• Case Material: Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability. All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance. Spring loaded clip with built in D-ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses and reduces unwanted rotation. One way valve for case venting.
• Dimensions: Height:7.06 in. (17.92 cm); Height in charger: 8.67 in. (22.02 cm); Width: 2.85 in. (7.24 cm); Diameter: 2.87 in. (7.29 cm); Grip area: Height: 3.6 in. (9.14 cm); Thickness: 1.35 in. (3.43cm); Width: 2.20 in. (5.59 cm)
• Weight: NiCd: 17.9 oz (508 grams)*, Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 grams)*
• Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
• Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
• Battery: Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C rechargeable up to 1,000 times. Optional four “AA” alkaline battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
• Charging: One-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources.
• On/Off: Raised push-button switch for easy use with gloves.
• Reduced bezel length to minimize snag hazards.
• Updated clip design for easy attachment on turnout gear.
• Customizable beam pattern using included black or amber optic plugs.
• C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
• IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
• 2 meter impact resistance tested.